Luxurious Villa Residences
Naithon beach is a quiet and beautiful beach on the west side of Phuket and a popular destination among travelers who want to be away from the busier parts of Phuket. Some of the best things to do in Nai Thon include exploring rocky coves and scuba diving, which can be arranged by the dive shops on the Beach Road.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom Penthouse||฿49000||฿49000||฿49000||฿49000||฿49000|
|4 Bedroom Duplex||฿38000||฿38000||฿38000||฿38000||฿38000|
|4 Bedroom Patio Duplex||฿38000||฿38000||฿38000||฿38000||฿38000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Phuket International Airport 5.2miles
- Naiyang Bus Stop 5.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Games console: In apartment
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
For those who are not satisfied with a sreviced apartment and want a residence that match the location, this is the one! This property is spread across 3 floors and each floor different from the one before. The top houses the penthouse which is a 4 bedroom sutie. With panoramic sea and sunset views from their hillside setting within a secured estate, these four-bedroomed Penthouses are ideal for families or groups of friends seeking total serenity and five-star hospitality. These occupy the top floor.
These occupy the ground and first floor of the exclusive residence. In each Duplex, a central staircase connect three bedrooms on the upper floor to the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, pool terrace and fourth bedroom on the ground floor. Downstairs, the kitchen, living and dining areas open widely onto the pool terrace through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. The fourth bedroom is positioned to the front of the ground floor next to the pool.
The Patio Duplex also occupy the first and ground floor. Similar to the Duplex except the fourth bedroom on the ground floor converts into a multi-purpose room when not in use. The Master and Mini Master suites on the top floor are sea-facing and enjoy lovely views from their balconies, while the guest bedroom is tucked behind.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 63
days before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 32 and
62 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and
31 days before the start of the rental period.
- For no-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.