Villa Haleana 6 Bedroom
Naithon beach is a quiet and beautiful beach on the west side of Phuket and a popular destination among travelers who want to be away from the busier parts of Phuket. Some of the best things to do in Nai Thon include exploring rocky coves and scuba diving, which can be arranged by the dive shops on the Beach Road.
- Phuket International Airport 5.2 miles
- Naiyang Bus Stop 5.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Games console: In apartment
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A stupendous haven near the beautiful shore of Naithon Beach, the views are simply breathtaking. Ideally for large families or a group, the 6 bedroom villa has enough space to accommodate up 10-12 guests comfortably and still feel spacious enough. Found along the lesser-travelled northwest Phuket coast, the villa is well situated to explore the area’s endless powder-soft beaches and rural landscapes. It is spread across 2 floors. The entrance to the villa and the huge lounge area are located on the upper floor to give you unobstructed views of the Indian Ocean. The dining area is adjoining the lounge area and are set under a peaked timber roof and with sliding glass doors opening to the pool terrace. On the same floor, you can make yourself some delicious snacks for yourself in the guest kitchen, while the chef kitchen is hidden away. Media rooms equipped with TVs and DVD players are situated on both floors of the villa.
There are two master ensuite bedrooms, one on each floor. Whilst the 4 guest bedrooms are all on the lower floor. All the bedrooms are en-suite, however, what makes the master bedroom so desirable is the unbeatable view and access to the pool terrace via a glass sliding door. The master on the lower floor has an ensuite with a glittering chandelier dangling above the freeform bathtub and a swish rain shower for two. Additionally, all the guest bedrooms also have a balcony.
This villa also has a separate fitness center room for your convenience. Now you can keep track of your fitness routine even on your holiday.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 63
days before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 32 and
62 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and
31 days before the start of the rental period.
- For no-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.