Villa Rodnaya 4 Bedroom
Naithon beach is a quiet and beautiful beach on the west side of Phuket and a popular destination among travelers who want to be away from the busier parts of Phuket. Some of the best things to do in Nai Thon include exploring rocky coves and scuba diving, which can be arranged by the dive shops on the Beach Road.
- Phuket International Airport 5.2miles
- Naiyang Bus Stop 5.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Games console: In apartment
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
A fun filled retreat near Naithon Beach, this villa is an ideal choice for groups or small families looking for a quiet place to spend their holidays. The villa faces the magnificent Indian Ocean, providing you with one of the best seascape views. It is spread across two floors and gives you even more space than a normal villa. Enter the villa on the upper floor and enjoy the open plan living area with seaviews over the horizon. The living room’s soft sofas are positioned to take in the views, while the solid-wood dining table and its elegant red leather seats make every meal feel like a special occasion. Adjacent to the living area is the colourful kids’ playroom with a good assortment of toys and games, while the media room downstairs offers more entertainment choices.
The picturesque terrace has an 18-metre pearl-toned marble pool for you to enjoy the views from. The master bedroom is at the edge of the pool terrace and featuring a majestic peaked ceiling, you can enter the pool accessible from the glass sliding door! The other guestrooms also have their ensuite bathrooms and balconies view sea views.
This villa also has a separate fitness center room for your convenience. Now you can keep track of your fitness routine even on your holiday.
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 63
days before the start of the rental period.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 32 and
62 days before the start of the rental period.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and
31 days before the start of the rental period.
- For no-show: 100% of total rental amount will be forfeited.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.