Church Street 3 Apartment
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
Explore Toronto's most celebrated and stylish Downtown neighbourhood when you stay here. Near to Bloor Street and parts of Yorkville, not only are you in proximity to the best shopping, dining, art galleries, and nightlife in Downtown Toronto, but you are also located near the Bloor subway station, providing convenient access to the best of Toronto and beyond.
With all this and more to enjoy, you’ll know you’ve made the right choice.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Luxury 2 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||CA$275||CA$200||CA$200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 23.4miles
- Bloor-Yonge 500 Feet miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
Come and stay in style and luxury when you explore Toronto, one of Canada's top cities.
Enjoy your stay in this stylish and modern 2 bedroom apartment in Toronto with fully-equipped kitchens, Wi-Fi, roomy living and dining areas, and other thoughtful features that create a homely atmosphere. Utilise fully equipped kitchens and dining rooms in each suite to prepare a homemade meal or to chill with friends and family. Afterwards, unwind in the sauna or take a refreshing swim in the indoor heated pool. simply step out into the vibrant neighbourhood for a vast selection of nearby dining options.
Relax in unparalleled comfort, convenience, and value, with each serviced suite coming with sweeping views of Toronto.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.