Church Street 5 Apartment
Toronto, the capital of the province of Ontario, is a major Canadian city along Lake Ontario’s northwestern shore.
Explore Toronto's most celebrated and stylish downtown neighbourhood when staying at here. near to Bloor Street and parts of Yorkville. Not only are you in proximity to the best shopping, dining, art galleries, and nightlife in Downtown Toronto, but you are also located near the Bloor subway station, providing convenient access to the best of Toronto and beyond.
With all this and more to enjoy, you’ll know you’ve made the right choice.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Standard 2 Bedroom||N/A||N/A||CA$250||CA$220||CA$220|
- Toronto Pearson International Airport 23.4miles
- Bloor-Yonge 500 Feet miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Bask and chill in the heart of Toronto when you book your stay in these lavish apartments.
Enjoy in stylish and modern furnished apartments in Toronto with fully-equipped kitchens, Wi-Fi, roomy living and dining areas, and other thoughtful features that create a homely atmosphere. Utilise fully equipped kitchens and dining rooms in each suite to prepare a homemade meal or to chill with friends and family. Afterwards, unwind in the sauna or take a refreshing swim in the indoor heated pool. simply step out into the vibrant neighbourhood for a vast selection of nearby dining options.
Relax in unparalleled comfort, convenience, and value, with each serviced suite coming with sweeping views of Toronto.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.