Limmattalstrass Serviced Apartment Limmat
The city of Zurich, a global centre for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
This remarkable destination has much more than business, finance and commerce to offer its travellers. For example, the picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history, while the Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th-century Rathaus (town hall) for added serenity.
The apartments are 5 km from the Swiss National Museum.
- Flughafen Zürich 4.97miles
- Zurich HB Main Station 2.8 miles
- Zwielplatz 0.08 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
Stylish and elegant, these serviced apartments really bring the global finance centre to life.
This property is one of a kind. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas and all units include a flat-screen TV, a kitchen, fully equipped with a microwave, toaster, fridge and kettle, as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries. With all this and more, you are guaranteed a relaxing stay in the city of Zurich.
Enjoy yourself in a bespoke property that truly delivers.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.