Florastrasse Serviced Apartment Right Shore Of The...
The modern EMA House Serviced Apartments are located in the immediate proximity of Lake Zurich - in the middle of Zurich's Seefeld district. In harmony with the surroundings, the furnished apartments are also designed to meet the highest standards - from the studio to the 2-bedroom penthouse apartments. Seefeld is considered a real expat hot spot that offers a glamorous environment for anyone planning a lengthy stay in Zurich – whether on a business or private trip.
· Central location in the Seefeld neighbourhood
· Ideal transport connections thanks to the Kreuzstrasse and Feldeggstrasse tram stops
· Parking spaces in the inner courtyard subject to availability
· EMA House App with restaurant tips
· Close proximity to Lake Zurich
· All apartments with balcony
Parking is available for a surcharge and should be reserved prior to the arrival.
- Zürich Flughafen 10 miles
- Zürich Stadelhofen 0.5 miles
- Feldeggstrasse 0.1 miles
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Maid services: Twice a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Shopping service
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
- Fire extinguishers
The furnished Superior 1-Bedroom Serviced Apartments offer all the comforts you could wish for during your stay in Zurich. The combined living and dining area comes with a fully equipped kitchen that includes dishwasher and microwave. The separate bedroom offers privacy, plenty of space and sleeping comfort thanks to the king-size bed. For the business traveller, a work desk with free Wi-Fi access is also available. A private bathroom equipped with washer and dryer and a charming balcony facing the inner courtyard round off the offer.
EMA House Serviced Apartments are also equipped with the following safety devices: smoke detector/-alarm, fire blanket, and fire extinguishers can be founded in the staircase of the property.
The Service Desk team is reachable for help and information 7 days a week via phone. The twice a week cleaning service includes making of beds, cleaning, garbage removal and change of bath-/kitchen towels.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.