Coffee Board Layout Apartments
Bengaluru is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state and is the centre of India's high-tech industry, parks and nightlife.
Manyata Embassy Business Park, Esteem Mall, Columbia Asia Hospitals, Kirloskar Business Tech Park, Aster CMI Hospital and Brigade Magnum are well connected to each other. Baptist Hospital and Elements Shopping Mall are within 10 minutes drive from the apartment and there are plenty of transport connections that will get you around the city
The apartment is 15 minutes drive to Hebbal Station and 38 minutes drive to the Airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||₹4499||₹4099||₹4099|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kempegowda International Airport 17.3miles
- Hebbal Train Station 2.48 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Meals provided
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Contemporary and vibrant serviced apartments in Bangalore are perfect for all kinds of travellers. These serviced apartments are fully furnished and designed to give you the best stay experience. Its close proximity to commercial hubs make it an ideal stay for both business and leisure travelers. These apartments come with a separate living area and bedroom plus a kitchen. Each living room features a TV, sofa set and coffee table with adjoining dining table for 2. The kitchen is well equipped which long stayers will especially appreciate. You can utilise the gas stove, microwave, refrigerator and other cooking utensils to make delicious meals. The bedrooms on the other hand come with a double bed fitted with comfortable linen for a restful sleep.
You can also enjoy the additional services like housekeeping, free Wi-Fi and laundry services.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.