Furnished Apartments in Downtown Miami
Downtown Miami Serviced Apartments
Downtown Miami is a bustling shopping and cultural hub which is also packed with numerous venues for hosting events. The open-air shopping malls, jewellery stores and departmental stores witness sizable crowds during the day while the American Airlines Arena for Miami Heat basketball matches gets ample traction at night along with events and concerts. People prefer furnished apartments in Downtown Miami for short or long-term stays in the city. This is because of the area’s proximity to major attractions like the Florida Grand Opera, Miami City Ballet and major museums.
Here are Some of the Top Furnished Apartments in Downtown Miami:
- Monarc At Met 2
- Solitair Brickell
- Monarc At Met
- Solitair Brickell
- Downtown Miami Lux
- Freedom Tower
- Se 2nd Ave Apartment 1
- Sw 8th St Apartment
- Se 2nd Ave Apartment
- 86 Sw 8th St Apartment 1
Every one of our Downtown Miami furnished apartments come with all the amenities that you require for a comfortable and convenient stay. Expect well-equipped kitchens with appliances for whipping up delicious meals. Free Wi-Fi keeps you connected throughout your stay while plush bedrooms ensure superior rest and relaxation. There is a lot more in store for guests.
Where to Stay in Downtown Miami
Downtown Miami is packed with several great places to stay. There are numerous restaurants, bars, cafes and stores in the vicinity. You will find the CBD nearby along with the Arts & Entertainment District, Park West and Midtown. You can consider staying in Biscayne Bay, Coconut Grove or Overtown nearby. Brickell Avenue and Flagler Street are good choices along with Biscayne Boulevard.
Facts About Downtown Miami
Downtown Miami is the urban core of Miami, revolving around the CBD along with the Historic District, Omni, Government Center and Park West. The Miami River runs near the neighborhood.
Here are some interesting facts about Downtown Miami:
- The history of Downtown Miami goes back to the 19th century. It is now Miami’s fastest growing area.
- It is the financial, cultural and business hub in South Florida.
- Downtown Miami is the oldest settled area in all of Miami with urban development commencing from the 1890s.
- The Florida East Coast Railway was built here by Henry Flagler till Miami with efforts made by Julia Tuttle.
- Downtown has the Miami Metrorail at the Historic Overtown/Lyric Theater and Brickell stations along with the Government Center.
- Famous buildings include the Freedom Tower and DuPont Building which is the sole art deco skyscraper in Miami.
- The Freedom Tower houses the Museum of Art and Design at Miami Dade College.
- Landmarks include the American Airlines Arena, home to the Miami HEAT.
Weather in Downtown Miami
Downtown Miami witnesses searing hot summers which are cloudy and wet. The winters are comfortable but short with some winds and humidity. The temperature usually ranges between 62-90 degrees Fahrenheit round the year. The best time to visit is between early November and late April.