Furnished Apartments in Wynwood, Miami
Serviced Apartments in Wynwood
Wynwood is one of the most happening and attractive districts in Miami. It is characterized by its vibrant and colorful murals. Wynwood Walls is the famous outdoor museum displaying artwork by some of the leading street artists in the whole world. The adjoining thoroughfares are home to restored warehouses that now accommodate quirky art galleries and craft breweries alike. The crowd is hip, young and cool, dropping into the late-night bars and lounges, stylish boutiques and bistros in the neighborhood. The strategic location is a key reason behind soaring demand for furnished apartments in Wynwood.
Here are some of the top furnished apartments in Wynwood:
Every one of our Wynwood apartments is equipped with the best facilities and features. From fully equipped kitchens and appliances to televisions, free Wi-Fi and more, we pull out all the stops for ensuring a memorable stay in Miami.
Where to Stay in Wynwood
You can take your pick from several zones in Wynwood including the Art District which has several outdoor murals, art collections, galleries and of course, Wynwood Walls. The Fashion District offers plenty of options for staying nearby and these include North 30th Street, North 23rd Street, Northwest Fifth Avenue, West 2nd Avenue and I-95. The Technology District is located nearby and contains The LAB Miami for startups.
Currently, we don't have any apartment for your selected location visible on the website. However, if you fill in the enquiry form, we can get back to you with options.
Facts About Wynwood
Wynwood is a culturally enriched district within Miami’s urban core area. It houses numerous retail outlets, bars, art galleries, antique stores, eateries and one of the world’s biggest open-air street art installations.
Here are some more interesting facts about Wynwood:
- Wynwood was favored by immigrants from the Caribbean in the mid-to-late 1900s and was also home to the Garment District in Miami.
- In the early 2000s, developers and owners rehabilitated warehouses, closed factories and unused structures, transforming them into more innovative joints.
- The Second Saturday Art Walk, Art Basel and Wynwood Walls are street art movements that have changed the neighborhood beyond recognition.
- Wynwood is a globally recognized art and fashion destination while being one of the United States’ premier creative communities.
- Miami New Times shifted its headquarters here in the year 2013.
- Wynwood lies northwards from Overtown and Downtown Miami and next to Edgewater.
- It was earlier called Little San Juan or El Barrio owing to its sizable immigrants from Puerto Rico in the 1950s.
- Wynwood Walls was built by developer Tom Goldman in collaboration with numerous leading global street artists. He commissioned the project in 2009.
Weather in Wynwood
Summers are mostly hot, wet and cloudy while winters are more comfortable. However, the winter spell is shorter and the weather is slightly humid and windy at this time. Temperatures usually stay between 62 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit in this duration. The best time to visit Wynwood is anywhere from early November to late April every year. The weather is ideal for outdoor activities at this time.