Located in a quiet residential area, Iness House is only a short car journey to local amenities or a fifteen minute walk. See some local highlights below:
South Beach, Blyth, NE24 3PG (13 min drive)
La Torre Italian Restaurant, E End Front St, Bedlington NE22 5EN (11 min walk)
The Red Lion Pub - Front Street West, Bedlington NE22 5TZ (13 min walk)
Morrisons - Choppington Rd, Bedlington, Newcastle upon Tyne NE22 6JX (12 min walk)
A weekly market is held on a Thursday.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newcastle International 14 Milesmiles
- Cramlington 5 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Emergency Lighting
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Bedlington is market town located in Northumberland, with a rich industrial history. From Ralph House you can walk to local bars, restaurants, and supermarkets and in only a short car ride you can enjoy the stunning coastline of Northumberland. Bedlington is also perfect in location for the upcoming Gigafactory development with it's ideal commuter links. There is also free on street parking.
Ralph House is a newly refurbished, two bedroom apartment and is ideal for business travellers and families alike. The apartment boasts two good size double bedrooms, one with an ensuite, living room and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.