Located in a residential area of Blyth you are within a ten minute walk to local bars, restaurants, and supermarkets. See some local highlights below:
The Masons Arms Pub Restaurant, Plessey Rd, Blyth NE24 3JD - (4 min walk)
Blyth Market Square, 45-65 Waterloo Rd, Blyth NE24 1BW – (6 min walk)
Sambuca Restaurant, 62 Waterloo Rd, Blyth NE24 1DG – (7 min walk)
The Wallaw - J D Wetherspoon, 14 Union St, Blyth NE24 2DX – (3 min walk)
Morrisons, Regent St, Blyth NE24 1ES – (9 min walk)
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newcastle International 26miles
- Cramlington 6.4 miles
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: External car parking
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bedside table
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Located in the popular town of Blyth on the Northumberland Coast, Union Street is a five bedroom home, sleeping up to nine guests. Local bars, restaurants, and supermarkets are all within a ten minute walking distance. Blyth is also perfect in location for the upcoming Gigafactory development with it's ideal commuter links to the A19 and A1. There is also free on street parking.
A modern house, including living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, five bedrooms, a shower room, and a family bathroom.
The living and dining area features two comfy sofas, a flat screen TV and a dining table. Fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals.
There are four double bedrooms and one single bedroom in the property. You’ll find one double bedroom and a shower room on the ground floor. The rest of the bedrooms are located on the first floor alongside the bathroom.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.