Serviced Apartments in Minhang
There are many serviced apartments in Minhang that you can check out. Minhang is one of the best places to find these units. It is one of the well-known destinations in Shanghai for travelers. You will find plenty of accommodation options in the area.
Best Serviced Apartments in Minhang for Tourist and Travellers
There are several types of apartments available for tourists. You can take a closer look at serviced apartments in Minhang. You can also find bigger units for larger groups or families. Whatever your requirements, there are options galore. Each one of our Minhang serviced apartments offer the best amenities for guests. You can enjoy free Wi-Fi along with flat-screen televisions. Relax in your uber-comfortable bedroom. Lounge in a plush living room. Cook your meals in a well-equipped kitchen. Use a variety of appliances. We give you the freedom and flexibility you desire on your trip.
Where to Stay in Minhang
You can take your pick from areas like Shenhong Road and Pudong. Other nearby zones include Huangpu and Qingpu. Some travelers also prefer staying at Hongqjao or the Xuhui District.
Contact the reservations team at TheSqua.re to book your serviced apartment in Minhang, or take a look at our serviced apartments in Shanghai.
Showing 1-2 of 2 apartment buildings (14 apartments)
The average nightly price is £221
Distance From City Center
Shenhong Road Apartments
3 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Shenhong Road apartments are deluxe apartments in Shanghai that come complete with all the amenities you need for any short or long-
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Shanghai
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Minhang Shanghai ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in Minhang Shanghai with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Minhang Shanghai?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Minhang Shanghai are Shenhong Road Accommodations. Shenhong Road Apartments.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Minhang Shanghai?
Prices start from £999999 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Minhang Shanghai on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Minhang Shanghai offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Minhang Shanghai on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Minhang Shanghai you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Minhang Shanghai serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Minhang Shanghai will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Minhang Shanghai serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Minhang Shanghai.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Minhang Shanghai better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Minhang Shanghai have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
Facts about Minhang
Minhang District is a suburban area in Shanghai. It comprises the Jiangchuan Road Sub-district and Wujing. The nearby Shanghai County is also a part of the area. Here are some interesting facts about Minhang:
- The area is residential, with a few factories.
- The Qizhong Forest Sports City Arena is popular here.
- The nearby Aerospace Museum is another attraction.
- Minhang is home to two big campuses. They are the East China Normal University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Yonghe King, the fast food brand, has its headquarters here. The same holds true for milk brand Want Want China.
- Minhang is home to several international schools. The British International School and Nord Anglia Chinese International School are popular here.
- Qibao is a tourist landmark here along with Maqiao. The latter was host to the Shanghai ATP Masters tennis competition.
- Minhang is home to vintage buildings galore. The Shanghai International Jewellery Centre is a key draw here.
- Local snacks here include Qibao Wine, Haitang Cake and Qibao Party-cream.
- The Minhang Sports Park is Shanghai’s first to get humanized ecological environments. It has a storm water park, activity centre and gymnasium. A golf course, fitness room and playground round off things.
- The Maqiao Ruins are big draws for tourists. They showcase remnants from the Neolithic Liangzhu cultures. They date back to the Bronze Age according to historians.
Weather in Minhang
Minhang has hot and wet summers. It remains cloudy and stifling in summer. Winters are chilly, cloudy and windy. The temperatures range between 34 and 91 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. The lowest threshold is 26 degrees Fahrenheit. The highest is 97 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time to visit is mid-September to mid-October.