Serviced Apartments in Minhang
There are many serviced apartments in Minhang that you can check out. Minhang is one of the best places to find these units. It is one of the well-known destinations in Shanghai for travelers. You will find plenty of accommodation options in the area.
Best Serviced Apartments in Minhang for Tourist and Travellers
There are several types of apartments available for tourists. You can take a closer look at serviced apartments in Minhang. You can also find bigger units for larger groups or families. Whatever your requirements, there are options galore. Each one of our Minhang serviced apartments offer the best amenities for guests. You can enjoy free Wi-Fi along with flat-screen televisions. Relax in your uber-comfortable bedroom. Lounge in a plush living room. Cook your meals in a well-equipped kitchen. Use a variety of appliances. We give you the freedom and flexibility you desire on your trip.
Where to Stay in Minhang
You can take your pick from areas like Shenhong Road and Pudong. Other nearby zones include Huangpu and Qingpu. Some travelers also prefer staying at Hongqjao or the Xuhui District.
Contact the reservations team at TheSqua.re to book your serviced apartment in Minhang, or take a look at our serviced apartments in Shanghai.
per night onwards
3 Nights Min stay
Facts about Minhang
Minhang District is a suburban area in Shanghai. It comprises the Jiangchuan Road Sub-district and Wujing. The nearby Shanghai County is also a part of the area. Here are some interesting facts about Minhang:
- The area is residential, with a few factories.
- The Qizhong Forest Sports City Arena is popular here.
- The nearby Aerospace Museum is another attraction.
- Minhang is home to two big campuses. They are the East China Normal University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- Yonghe King, the fast food brand, has its headquarters here. The same holds true for milk brand Want Want China.
- Minhang is home to several international schools. The British International School and Nord Anglia Chinese International School are popular here.
- Qibao is a tourist landmark here along with Maqiao. The latter was host to the Shanghai ATP Masters tennis competition.
- Minhang is home to vintage buildings galore. The Shanghai International Jewellery Centre is a key draw here.
- Local snacks here include Qibao Wine, Haitang Cake and Qibao Party-cream.
- The Minhang Sports Park is Shanghai’s first to get humanized ecological environments. It has a storm water park, activity centre and gymnasium. A golf course, fitness room and playground round off things.
- The Maqiao Ruins are big draws for tourists. They showcase remnants from the Neolithic Liangzhu cultures. They date back to the Bronze Age according to historians.
Weather in Minhang
Minhang has hot and wet summers. It remains cloudy and stifling in summer. Winters are chilly, cloudy and windy. The temperatures range between 34 and 91 degrees Fahrenheit year-round. The lowest threshold is 26 degrees Fahrenheit. The highest is 97 degrees Fahrenheit. The best time to visit is mid-September to mid-October.