Xinzha Road Station Apartments
Shanghai is one of the top cities in China, outside of Beijing, that consistently delivers for business and leisure.
The apartments are a 20-minute enjoyable walk from The Bund and Shanghai Museum, and a 10-minute stroll away from Shanghai Natural History Museum. Shanghai’s Pudong International Airport is a 40-minute drive away, while Hongqiao International Airport can be reached in a 30 minutes' drive. You can also explore Shanghai Natural History Museum and People's Square which are near the apartment.
For any youngsters, Shanghai Disneyland can be reached in 43 minutes by car.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 8.4miles
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 20 miles
- Shanghai South Railway Station 6.3 miles
- Xinzha Road Station 0.37 miles
- People's Square Station 0.31 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Xinzha Road Station Apartments are contemporary and sleek apartments for rent in Shanghai that deliver the cosy and comfortable stay that guests require.
Rooms here feature a satellite TV and CD/DVD player, while the en suite kitchen comes complete with a microwave oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. Guests can also work out at the fitness centre to boost their health or break a sweat. Laundry and dry cleaning services are also provided, while the tour desk offers information about local attractions for those needing assistance.
Overall, the apartments are a top choice for any kind of adventure in Shanghai.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.