Arakawa-Ku Serviced Apartments, Shinjuku
All travellers, business or leisure should visit Tokyo at some point. It has all the incredible amenities that popular and cultural cities are renowned for.
Located in a traditional area and accessible to Narita Airport without changing trains, these exquisite apartments are the perfect place to stay in Tokyo. The best location with easy access to the city centre in a short time is ideal for long-term stays and business guests. All in all, the area is a top pick for any kind of traveller. You can also visit Saitō Yu and Tennōji Temple which are near the apartment.
Public transport connections are easy to access in this area and will get you to where you want to go.
- Haneda International Airport 16.1miles
- Nippori Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Arakawa-Ku Serviced Apartments are the perfect serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
The apartments are a 5-minute walk from JR Nippori Train Station and a 15-minute ride from the Ameyoko Arcade. They offer modern guest rooms with a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the entire property. The apartments also provide both air conditioning and heating facilities, plus each room is fitted with a microwave and a fridge. The en suite bathroom features a bathtub and shower. Free toiletries, slippers and a hairdryer are also provided.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.