Azabu-Juban Serviced Apartment, Minato
A lively residential area in Tokyo, Azabu Juban is one of the great places for business and leisure travellers to visit.
There are more than 20 embassies in Azabu Juban with many expats living in the area. In contrast to the beautiful residential area, you are able to experience the downtown atmosphere at the same time. Convenient for access to all parts of Tokyo, simply use Azabu Juban Train Station (8 minute walk) and take the Namboku Line and Oedo line for when you want to get around. Plus, you’re only walking distance to Roppongi Hills. You can also visit Azabu Kokubisui Hot Spring Takenoyu which is near the apartment.
As to be expected, there are many ways to get around the city and you'll have plenty of choice near to the apartments.
- Haneda International Airport 13.6miles
- Azabu Juban Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Communal lounge
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Azabu-Juban Serviced Apartments have fully furnished serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Serviced accommodation is the best way to experience Tokyo. In these apartments, you’ll find high-speed internet, TV, 24, microwave toaster, refrigerator, living room, sofa, double bed, a table, and more. You'll only be a 2 minute walk to Azabu Juban Street, perfect for those that want to experience famous restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.