Futaba Serviced Apartments, Shibuya
Shibuya is a splendid neighbourhood that just has to be explored at as soon as you can. This is one great area that will deliver all that you require.
Beautiful history and modern development coexist and please visitors at Nakanobu, located in close range of Shinagawa, which is a strategic stop for transportation. Guests who are fascinated by the attractions of retailers are invited to try Tokoshi-Ginza, famous for being the longest shopping quarter in Tokyo.
Public transport connections are near the apartments that will enable you to get to where you need to be.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 7.0miles
- Nakanobu Station 0.4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Futaba Serviced Apartments are located within easy access to a stimulating urban centre, these serviced apartments in Tokyo come with all the great amenities that you need to enjoy a stay in the city.
This building contains studio and one-bedroom apartments. The elegant living spaces feature TV, sofa, coffee table, etc whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedrooms contain a mobile charger, nightwear, iron, alarm clock etc and the bathrooms feature towels, toiletries, hairdryer etc.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.