La Grace Nippori 401 Apartments, Arakawa
Arakawa is a special ward in Tokyo that takes its name from the river, Arakawa, even though the Arakawa River does not run through the ward.
Nearby are the wards of Adachi, Kita, Bunkyo, Taito and Sumida, with each one possessing its own strong character and attractions to bring in the tourists - whether its shops, parks, restaurants or even something more cultural. A great fact about the ward of Arakawa is that it has sister-city relationships with Donaustadt in Vienna and with Corvallis in Oregon. Haneda International Airport and Uguisudani Station are near the apartments.
The spectacular Ueno Park is a 15 minute walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
- Haneda International Airport 8.7miles
- Uguisudani Station 0.5 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
Looking for a serviced apartment for rent in Tokyo? Why not choose the La Grace Nippori 401 Apartments in Arakawa, fully equipped and ready for you?
Inside the apartment, guests will find the following amenities: a double bed, terrace, free high-speed Wi-Fi, 32-inch TV, a kitchen, cosy furniture and so much more. The apartment itself has a modern and sleek decor that brings out the vibrant colours of the city to create the ideal base, both homely and luxurious.
Enquire now to get your short or long-term stay in Tokyo all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.