Mita Serviced Apartments, Minato
Shiba is a district of Minato Ward in central Tokyo, located to the west of Hamamatsucho and home to Zojo-ji Temple.
If you live or you’ve been a tourist in Tokyo, you’re probably familiar with the photo of the temple with Tokyo Tower looming in the background – that’s Zojo-ji. It’s also the home to the large Shiba Koen (park) which mostly surrounds Zojo-ji. Tokyo Tower is just to the west of the park and can be accessed on foot by walking through the park. You can also explore Tokyo Tower and Shiba Park which are near the apartment.
- Haneda International Airport 7.4miles
- Mita Station 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
Mita Serviced Apartments are located within Shiba, this simple yet modern studio apartment in Tokyo is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short-stay guests.
This building contains studios with standard and executive categories. The kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living like a vacuum cleaner, microwave, rice cooker, washing machine etc. and the bathroom features a hairdryer, separate toilet and bath.
Additionally, each apartment has complimentary Wi-Fi, an iron and ironing board etc.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.