Naruto Fan Art Den Apartments, Osaka
A large port city and commercial centre on the Japanse island of Honshu, Osaka is an adventure for those that want a change from Tokyo.
The destination is famous for its modern architecture, nightlife, street food, Osaka Castle, cherry-blossom trees and Sumiyoshi-Taisha, one of Japan’s oldest Shinto shrines. Despite being no.2 to Tokyo, this is still a city that has much to offer leisure and business travellers.
Come and enjoy Osaka.
- Nihonbashi Station miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Rooftop Terrace
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Rice Cooker
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Naruto Fan Art Den Apartments are bright and sleek short-term rentals in Tokyo that are waiting for you to call it home so come on down and enjoy.
This lovely apartment room has a wall with a concept character design: the perfect place to start your adventure in Osaka, Kansai, and beyond. We designed this apartment from the ground up, with you, the traveler, in mind. After all your exploration and adventures from the day, we are sure you'll love relaxing in this tranquil space. In the kitchen, you’ll find a range of utensils to cook yourself up some delicious cuisine
Likewise, the bathrooms are fully supplied with all the necessary amenities.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.