Nishi-Gotanda Serviced Apartments, Minato
Tokyo is one of the top cities in the world for business and leisure travellers that want everything.
Shinagawa is a bustling bayside area known for Tennozu Isle, a skyscraper complex with a boardwalk, shops, a stylish brewpub and restaurants overlooking the water. Traditional sites include the elegant Sengaku-ji Temple, with the graves of 47 samurai from the 18th century. You can also explore Nishi-gotanda Park and TOC Bldg which are near the apartment.
Colourful bridges span the cherry tree-lined Meguro River, while Shinagawa Park has picnic spots and an aquarium.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 6.9miles
- Gotanda Station 0.004 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Smoke alarms
Nishi-Gotanda Apartments are elegant and sleek serviced apartments for rent in Tokyo that come with all the comforts needed to enjoy the city.
Located within just a few minutes walk to Gotanda Station, the location makes it convenient for short or long stays. Fully equipped with all the modern amenities for your comfortable stay in Tokyo. The apartments also have a separate toilet and bathtub. Amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, vacuum cleaner, washer/dryer, rice cooker, microwave etc are also included.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.