Roppongi 2-Chome Apartments
Tokyo is one of the great delights of Asia. With a perfect blend of tradition and technology, any visitor will love the city.
The area of Roppongi is a vibrant place with shopping malls, restaurants, clubs etc that will take up your spare time and keep you more than entertained. The area also hosts the National Art Center and the Mori Art Museum and lots of trendy art galleries that anyone will love no matter what their preference is. You can also visit The International House of Japan and Sony Music Roppongi Museum which are near the apartment.
Transport facilities are all over the city so you’ll be fine getting around Tokyo.
- Haneda International Airport 13.2miles
- Roppongi Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bicycle available on request
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- MPS docking station
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Roppongi 2-Chome apartments are Bright and sleek serviced accommodations in Tokyo that come with the features that corporate and leisure travelers love.
Conveniently located within just a few minutes walk away from Roppongi metro station, these cozy apartments boast all the modern amenities needed for a comfortable stay. Amenities like the vacuum cleaner, washing machine with dryer, complimentary Wi-Fi, 32 inches LCD television (SHARP AQUOS), intercom security system, electronic key, microwave oven, etc are available.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.