Urban Hills Azumabashi Serviced Apartments, Asakus...
Fantastic and historical Tokyo location, walking distance to Asakusa, home of Sensō-Ji Temple, the largest and oldest Temple in Tokyo, and Sky Tree, the largest communications tower in the world, with a sky view observation decks and a large variety of entertainment and retail stores. Excellent access to the Toei Asakusa Line.
Asakusa is a must-see place for anyone coming to Japan and a great place to live. It is filled with culture from different historical times, both traditional and modern with many shops and restaurants. There are 5 train stations within walking distance providing connections to every area of Tokyo, and within bicycle distance to Akihabara, Asakusabashi, Kanda, Kinshicho, Ryogoku, Ueno, and more.
Several rivers run through the area, all connected by bridges which the divide the area into several sections all with their own character and charm.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Asakusa miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Rice Cooker
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Urban Hills Azumabashi is a centrally located apartment with a sunny balcony in a residential Tokyo neighborhood with excellent train service and bus access in a convenient urban area.
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with a kitchen, including basic cooking, eating and drinking utensils. High speed Internet is provided for free in the apartment for your convenience.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.