Xebec Otemachi 203 Apartments, Chiyoda
Chiyoda City is a special ward that is close to the moats, gates, and pathways of the Imperial Palace East Gardens and the Kokyo Gaien National Garden.
Within the ward, Nippon Budokan hosts a variety of rock shows and martial arts tournaments throughout the year, while the National Theatre stages cultural and engaging kabuki plays and bunraku puppetry. Also nearby is the Tokyo International Forum, a towering art and culture centre, while upscale boutiques and bistros fill the busy commercial district around Tokyo Station. You can also explore the National Museum of Modern Art in Tokyo which is near the apartment.
Finally, Kanda's shopping streets are only a 5 minute walk away, ideal if you love shopping.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥13800||¥13800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 8.7miles
- Metro Ginza Line & JR Kanda Station miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Lift access
- Air Conditioning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
Xebec Otemachi 203 apartments are stylish and sleek serviced apartments that have all the comforts needed to enjoy a long or short-term accommodation in Tokyo.
Within the studio apartment, you will have the following amenities at your disposal: a washer, air conditioning, 40inch TV, a work desk and chair, a night table, a double bed, a single futon, a fully equipped kitchen and so much more. Situated in Tokyo's Chiyoda City ward, the very best of the city can be enjoyed from the apartment.
Contact our reservations team to book your stay here.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.