Furnished Apartments in High Park North
High Park North Serviced Apartments
High Park North is the one-stop spot for Toronto’s best nature views, attractions, and activities. Having furnished apartments in High Park North will be the best way to stay close to its best USP as the apartment will have an open window and balcony for direct views. Hot coffee with an amazing green view of Toronto is rare to find and we have carefully curated it for you.
Our Top Furnished Apartment in High Park North:
The perfectly located serviced apartments for rent in High Park North have immense facilities to make the stay smooth. The apartments enjoy complete air-conditioning, maid availability, lavish amenities, grocery packs, and more. It also comes with a central heating facility. You might want to bring your pet over and we take pride in offering pet-friendly homes so that you can bring your small company with you.
The abodes have a kitchen with all the amenities that include a dining table and chairs, a clothing rack, cleaning supplies, coffee tables, a coffee machine, a large fridge, a dishwasher, and many more. Entertainment facilities will include a free Wi-Fi facility with Netflix that you can enjoy on a big LED TV.
TV will have a cable connection and you can binge-watch on various other OTT platforms. Other leisure facilities include a swimming pool, on-site gym, and sauna.
Where to Stay in High Park North
This refreshing Toronto neighborhood is ideal for friends, families, and even couples to enjoy a peaceful vacation. In a few steps from the abodes, you can reach Shoppers Drug Mart. Cinemas, gas stations, yoga studios, salons are not far from this park.
You can talk a walk to many different green spaces like Humber Marshes, the Toronto Humber Yacht Club, or King’s Mill Park.
From a few steps from Old Mill Metro Station, you can get quick access to the Gardiner Expressway. Furnished apartments for rent in High Park North are planted to cover all the beautiful views and have a wholesome vibe to themselves.
One Old Mill Serviced Apartment
30 Nights Min stay
Apartment Types: 1 Bed | 2 Bed
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Toronto
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in High Park North Toronto ?
There are over 2 serviced apartments in High Park North Toronto with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in High Park North Toronto?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in High Park North Toronto are One Old Mill Serviced Apartment. Wildflower.
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in High Park North Toronto?
Prices start from £135 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in High Park North Toronto on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of High Park North Toronto offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in High Park North Toronto on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of High Park North Toronto you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do High Park North Toronto serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in High Park North Toronto will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a High Park North Toronto serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in High Park North Toronto.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in High Park North Toronto better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in High Park North Toronto have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About High Park North
The park is open to the public and having furnished apartments in High Park North is refreshing due to its proximity to greenery with vast space for outdoor games. The place holds a few factual secrets that we are about to reveal.
- High Park North is the second-largest municipal park in the whole of Toronto, after Centennial Park.
- It was opened in 1876 by John George Howard. It has spread its greenery over 161 hectares till now.
- The park is famous for the cherry blossom trees, Amphitheatre, and Shakespeare annual events.
- The park has total space for sports fields, a pool, tennis courts, playgrounds, a hockey rink, picnic areas, and nature trails.
- Grenadier Café, a 300 seats restaurant with outdoor piano is the best attraction of High Park.
Weather in High Park North
High Park North experience a humid continental climate. It has warm, humid summers and cold winters. Late April throughout May is considered the best month for summer to visit. September to October is the best for winters. Overall the travelers appreciate our furnished apartments in High Park North carefully curated to provide comfort in all weather conditions.