Anne Frank House - Garden Serviced Apartment
If you are looking for a beautiful and very comfortable home for a week stay in Amsterdam at a great location, do not look any further! This lovely home is located next to the Jordaan and close to Anne Frank House, Vondelpark and the amazing Foodhallen.
It's located right next to the city centre so it is very easy to get around the city from the apartment. The surrounding area has a variety of restaurants and shops, so you will never get bored.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||€199.00||€199.00||€199.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Schiphol Airport 9.94miles
- Amsterdam Centraal 1.36 miles
- Markthallen 0.49 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
The apartment itself is also great. The apartment is very bright and has a lot of natural light. There is a big living room, modern kitchen, 2 great bedrooms, a modern bathroom and a garden.
The living room is spacious and very comfortable with a great atmosphere. You can just sit down on the couch and relax while watching some television. The kitchen is modern, fully equipped and a great place to cook and enjoy delicious meals.
The 2 bedrooms are both big and accommodated with a comfortable big bed where you really get to rest after a long day of sightseeing through Amsterdam. The bathroom is very modern and has a big shower and bath where you can relax and fresh yourself up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.