Inkerman Street Apartments, St. Kilda
Situated on Inkerman Street between St Kilda Road and Chapel Street, it is only a few minutes away from Melbourne CBD and also close enough to St. Kilda’s famous beach-front.
Balaclava Station is the nearest station to the apartment. Flinders Station is also not that far from your home in Melbourne making other parts of Australia accessible in a convenient manner. Southern cross station platform 10 is also a few minutes drive away from this apartment building.
St Kilda Beach, Fitzroy St, Acland St, Luna Park, Caulfield Racecourse and multiple shopping options are in the vicinity of your apartment.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||AU$116||AU$116||AU$116||AU$116||AU$116|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Melbourne Airport 18.8miles
- Balaclava Station 0.40 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage storage (with reception)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite bar
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Gym: On site chargable
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Emergency lighting
Inkerman Street Apartments is located in cosmopolitan St Kilda, perfect for a corporate stay in Melbourne.
These fully serviced apartments in St.Kilda are equipped and evoke a sense of warmth and sophistication. The kitchens are fully equipped with top of line European appliances and laundry facilities are present keeping your convenience and comfort in mind.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.