Nott Street Apartments in Port Melbourne
East Melbourne is one of the most appealing neighbourhoods in Melbourne. Most have heard of it and the attractions are exceptional.
Being 130 metres from the amazing beach of Port Melbourne, guests will find much to keep them entertained throughout their short or extended stay in Melbourne. Our apartments are designed for everything from a romantic getaway to an executive needing nearby Convention Centre & Exhibition Centre accommodation.
Public transport is easily accessible from the apartments. Getting around the city will be easy.
- Melbourne Airport 16.4miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
These amazing apartments in Melbourne are designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short-stay guests due to the proximity to the amazing beach of Port Melbourne and Bus and Light Rail Stops.
This building contains 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. The spectacular living spaces feature TVs, sofas, coffee tables, etc whilst the kitchens contain all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedrooms contain Queen beds and the bathrooms feature hair dryers and cosy towels. Additionally, each apartment has additional features like Wi-Fi, parking, gym etc.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.