WRAP on Southbank
Melbourne is the bustling and bright capital of the southeastern state of the Australian state, Victoria.
In the centre is the Federation Square development, with plazas, bars, and restaurants near the Yarra River a prime spot to take a snap. Then there's the Melbourne Arts Precinct which is the site of Arts Centre Melbourne, as well as the National Gallery of Victoria, full of Australian and indigenous art.
With public transport options also close by, these Southbank accommodations will impress the most discerning traveller.
- Melbourne Airport 16.1miles
- Flinders St Station 0.9 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
WRAP on Southbank combines a blend of striking aesthetics, premium corporate and leisure facilities and a convenient location near the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Skydeck, Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) and many more.
Guests can relax in the self-contained comfort of spacious studio, 1 and 2-bedroom apartments, enjoy stunning city and river views, or make the most of the property’s proximity to thriving art, dining and entertainment precincts. The interiors are fully equipped to provide for every need throughout your long or short term rentals in Melbourne.
For accommodation here, Melbourne that ticks all the boxes for comfort and luxury, these apartments are ideal fit.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.