E‘Mei Road Apartments
Located in Shanghai, our incredible serviced apartments are 2.4km from the Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum and 3.1km from Pedestrian Street on East Nanjing Rd.
The Oriental Pearl Tower is 3.5km from the apartments, while Yu Garden is 3.7km away for those that want a bit of greenery to go with their short or extended stay in the city. The nearest airport is Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 17.7km away. Explore Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal near the apartment.
- Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl. 7.7miles
- Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.) 20.9 miles
- North Sichuan Road Station 0.2 miles
- Hailun Road Station 0.6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Walk on Balcony
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
E‘Mei Road Apartments are unique and diverse serviced apartments in Hongkou that feature air-conditioned and modern interiors. They also come with a flat-screen cable TV, an electric kettle and an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower and free toiletries. Luggage storage is also available for all those who need it.
Guests can also use the facilities in the business centre if they are here for professional reasons.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.