Modern Huichuan Apartments
Shanghai is one of the top cities in China for business travellers looking for commerce and culture.
The apartments are close to Zhongshan Park station, so can take only 15 min on the MTR to Nanjing East and walk 10 min to The Bund. The location is so convenient that Carrefour is just opposite the main junction and you can find other food stalls and grocery stores to taste true Chinese cuisine.
Overall, this is the ideal part of Shanghai for memorable stays.
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 8miles
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 32 miles
- Zhongshan Park Metro Station 0.1 miles
- West Yanan Road Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
Looking for furnished apartments in Shanghai? These elegant apartments are an essential choice to enjoy the city.
The accommodation comes with a TV, a kitchen that's equipped with a microwave, fridge and stovetop, kettle and more. Each apartment is also equipped with a private bathroom with a shower for extra comfort and convenience. Guests will also find dry cleaning, ironing and laundry services at the property for the times when they're needed.
Get in touch with our reservations team to stay in one of the top cities in China.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.