Zhongshan Park Apartments
Shanghai is one of the top cities outside of the cultural capital of Beijing.
Located in the Zhongshan Park Business Area, the hotel is right next to Zhongshan Park Metro Station. Jing’an Temple is 7 km away, while the Lujiazui Financial District and Nanjing West Road are 5 km away - ideal for business and leisure travellers in the city.
Overall, the Changning is a top stay for anyone looking for a unique experience.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Luxury 1 Bedroom||CNY1700||CNY1700||CNY1700||CNY1700||CNY1700|
|1 Bedroom Queen Room||CNY1200||CNY1200||CNY1200||CNY1200||CNY1200|
|2 Bed Family Suite||CNY1800||CNY1800||CNY1800||CNY1800||CNY1800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 22.8miles
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 4.9 miles
- Shanghai South Train Station 1.8 miles
- Zhongshan Park Station 0.3 miles
- West Yan'an Road Station 0.9 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Non smoking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Private lounge
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Zhongshan Park Apartments are stylish and comfortable serviced apartments in Shanghai and are another top pick for you and your friends/family.
The air-conditioned apartments come with a variety of amenities that include a cable TV and sofa. The attached bathroom includes a bathtub, while the kitchen has a microwave and electric kettle. They also feature a fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and free internet for your comfort and convenience.
A 24-hour laundromat and a spa are located in the building.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.