Zhangyang Road Apartments
Booming Pudong is located on the east banks of the Huangpu River in central Shanghai, across the water from the stunning Bund walkway.
Its status as a Special Economic Zone has made it one of China’s most important financial hubs, evidenced by the forest of gleaming skyscrapers that have sprung up here. Further evidence points to the Shanghai New International Expo Centre being only 3.2 km from the apartments.
The nearest airport is Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport, 20 km from the property.
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport 16.4 miles
- Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport 12.2 miles
- Shanghai South Railway Station 8.5 miles
- Minsheng Road Station 0.8 miles
- Middle Yanggao Road Station 1.1 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meeting rooms
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Sofa bed
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Emergency Lighting
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Zhangyang Road Apartments are contemporary and sleek serviced accommodations in Shanghai are another top choice to experience the delights.
The accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, kitchen, equipped with a microwave, fridge and stovetop, while A minibar and kettle are also provided. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, with towels being featured for extra comfort and convenience.
Guests can have dry cleaning, ironing service and do laundry at the property.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.