Changning Rd Apartments
Shanghai is one of China's top destinations for travellers and it's not hard to see why.
Quiet, residential Changning draws visitors with family-friendly Shanghai attractions like Shanghai Zoo, home to giant pandas, tigers and elephants, and the sprawling Zhongshan Park. Mainstream fashion brands are available at the multistory Cloud Nine Mall, which also has chain restaurants and a huge supermarket.
The apartments are within walking distance of Zhongshan Park metro station, which allows for easy access in and around Shanghai.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- HongQiao Airport 9.5miles
- Zhongshan Park Station 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Maid services: Four times a week
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
These stylish apartments in Shanghai have a convenient setting, making them an ideal place to stay.
The 1 bedroom apartment in shanghai has been recently refurbished and offers a coffee bar, a car rental desk and a beauty centre. Each self-contained apartment offers slippers, a refrigerator and an in-room dining area. Each has bottled water, a sofa bed and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. As if that wasn't enough, they also come with a day spa, as well as an indoor pool, an executive floor and free Wi-Fi.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.