Bridge Street Apartment
Situated near the harbor in Circular Quay, the apartment in Sydney CBD is a stone's throw away from the nearest station, Wynyard station and Circular Quay which makes traveling around Sydney convenient and time-efficient.
Royal Botanic Garden is also located within walking distance. The apartments are also near the harbor where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the harbor while dining in some of the best restaurants in Sydney.
Also, the city center is located just 0.6 miles away from the apartment which makes this location perfect for both leisure and business trips. Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is located only 9.1 miles away from the apartments too.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||AU$400||AU$400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport 7.4miles
- Wynyard train station 0.4 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Rooftop Terrace
- Security deposit's required
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television in Bedroom
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Our Bridge Street apartments are located in the Central Business District of Sydney.
These apartments are equipped with furnished 2 bedrooms apartments in Sydney with queen beds in each room, a fully furnished kitchen and in-room laundry facilities.
In addition, these apartments also offer a rooftop swimming facility and a spa to make sure your stay is enjoyable. The apartment is fit for both leisure and business trips.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.