Church Street Apartments
Your property is located in the thick of the action. Situated on Parramatta’s lively “Eat Street” next to the Parramatta River, this property provides an excellent base for exploring, shopping and dining. Surrounded by an abundance of entertainment venues, delicious eats, and leading sporting grounds as well as corporate head offices and government departments, we are the ideal location for whatever your visit entails. Soaring over the banks of Parramatta at an impressive 36 levels tall, we offer 5 star luxury accommodation in one of the most premium properties of Parramatta.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Suite||AU$230||AU$230||AU$230||AU$210||AU$210|
|2 Bedroom Suite||AU$550||AU$550||AU$550||AU$550||AU$550|
|3 Bedroom Suite||AU$670||AU$670||AU$670||AU$670||AU$670|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Sydney Airport 18.4miles
- Parramatta Station 0.49 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Minimum stay: 6 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Automatic fire doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Parramatta is filled with history, arts and culture reflected in everything that you see. With a world-famous culinary scene, excellent public transport facilities to get around, great parks for the whole family to enjoy and host major festivals and sporting events. As the second-largest business district of Sydney and the sixth biggest CBD in Australia, Parramatta is a bustling hub of activity with something to enjoy for everyone. Whether it’s business or leisure that leads you to stay, you deserve stylish and affordable accommodation in Parramatta.
Meticulously designed suites, in unmatched locations with the unprecedented views we’re famous for. Boasting the finest of furnishings, spacious living areas, well-equipped gourmet kitchens, internal laundry with washer and dryer as well as designer bathroom amenities, this ultra-modern apartment-style hotel showcases exquisite river views leading east towards the iconic Sydney city skyline.
All the apartments are up to three times bigger than a typical hotel room. Our 2 and 3 bedroom suites cater to all family sizes and groups, with the inclusion of extra benefits such as a full second bathroom and HD flat-screen TVs in every bedroom. We also proudly offer suites that are slightly modified to help accommodate guests with a disability. The property also includes the latest state-of-the-art recreational facilities, of course, where you can maintain your fitness regime in a 24-hour accessible fitness centre. Or cool off in an indoor lap pool, spa and sauna after a busy day. Better yet, this building is one of the few to also have an outdoor podium pool, where you can enjoy laying in the sun poolside, overlooking the Parramatta River.
Designed with both business and leisure travellers in mind, all the guests are able to stay connected with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, accessible in all areas of this property including your suite. Feeling the need to unwind in your room? All your entertainment needs are at the touch of your fingertips with a range of Foxtel channels including sports, news, movies and documentaries complimentary on all HD flat-screen TVs within the suite.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.