Clontarf Apartments, Sydney
Clontarf is one of the finest areas of Sydney, surrounded by beaches and the serene South Pacific Ocean.
The key elements of this neighborhood are its wonderful location with picturesque scenic beauty and close proximity to the tranquil Sydney Harbour. You can even enjoy the breathtaking ocean views from your balcony.
Staying here would leave you with a one of a kind experience.
- Sydney Airport 15 miles
- Beatrice St before Gordon St 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Usb plug sockets
- Dining table and chairs
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
Clontarf Apartments is a modern and furnished studio apartment in Sydney located on Amiens Road in Clontarf.
This apartment caters to all your home comforts. It comes equipped with modern furnishing and appliances, a comfortable double bed, a private bathroom with stylish fixtures and amenities. It also comes along with a fully functioning and self-contained kitchen, boasting an internal washer/dryer. It also provides you with a TV and high-speed Internet as well.
The apartment also has an overlooking balcony with ocean views.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.