College St Residences III, Sydney CBD
The apartment in Sydney CBD is within walking distance to the City, Darling Harbour, and The Rocks and close to all conveniences, transport, shops and city landmarks. Museum Station is about a 3-mins walk and the airport is about 12-mins away from the apartment.
- Sydney Airport 6.8 miles
- Museum Station 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke alarms
Spacious and fully furnished, this light-filled 1 bedroom apartment in Sydney is in the Hyde Park Plaza.
It has recently been tastefully refurbished and has an Easterly aspect. The apartment includes a double bed, built-in wardrobes, double sofa bed to accommodate two extra guests, full linen and towelling and a fully self-contained kitchen with a microwave/grill/convection oven. A safe is also provided. High speed, uncapped Internet is included.
There are 2 rooftop pools with magnificent views and a gym available to all guests.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.