Dowling Street Apartments II, Woolloomooloo
Woolloomooloo is one of the finest areas of Sydney, holding it's the place for historic symbolism and offering great places to dine all around the area.
The key elements of this neighborhood are its wonderful location with picturesque scenic beauty and closeness to the main city. Places like Oxford Street, Kings Cross, Botanical Gardens, Opera House, and The Art Gallery. Sydney Cricket Ground and Football Stadium, Darling Harbour, and Circular Quay Ferry all within close proximity.
Staying here would leave you with a one of a kind experience.
- Sydney Airport 7.7 miles
- Town Hall 1.25 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Recyclying facilities
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
It's a modern furnished 2-bedroom apartment in Sydney located on the Dowling Street of Woolloomooloo suburb.
This apartment caters to all your home comforts. It comes equipped with modern furnishing and appliances, it features a comfortable double bed in the first bedroom and 2 single beds in the second one. It features a lavish private bathroom with stylish fixtures and amenities. It also comes along with a fully functioning and self-contained kitchen, boasting an internal washer/dryer and a dishwasher. You will have an iron and ironing board in the apartment as well. It also provides you with a TV and high-speed Internet as well. The apartment also features a pleasant balcony overlooking the views of the beautiful city.
The additional guest amenities accessible are the pool, spa, sauna, and parking.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Sydney Serviced Apartments.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.