Koto-Ku Apartments, Chiyoda
Chiyoda is a fantastic neighbourhood of Tokyo and one of the many economic hubs in the world. It has much to offer all kinds of travellers.
Nihonbashi is a business district of Chūō, Tokyo, Japan which grew up around the bridge of the same name which has linked two sides of the Nihonbashi River at this site since the 17th century. The first wooden bridge was completed in 1603. All in all, you will not be disappointed by what the area offers all of its guests and travellers.
Suitengūmae Station is the closest station that will take you to the many attractions in Tokyo and beyond.
- Haneda Airport International Terminal 12.17miles
- Suitengūmae Station 0.62 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Television package: Freview
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Usb plug sockets
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Koto-Ku Apartments are modern and comfortable serviced apartments in Tokyo that offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights.
Situated in the centre of Tokyo (Nihonbashi, Koto-Ku area), these 1,2,3 bedroom apartments are ideally positioned for extended stays in Tokyo, Japan. Defined by their proximity to Suitengumae Station and Tokyo Station, the apartment has the typical Japanese home culture vibe and the relaxing atmosphere you need after a long day. Each cozy living space contains a flat-screen TV, sofa, internet etc. The quaint kitchen area has a fully equipped kitchenette.
Our guest services team is available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.