Monzen-Nakacho Serviced Apartment
Koto City is well know as the hub of sports centre, baseball fields and athletic grounds. It is famous for hosting the Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games. Koto City is blessed with a rich waterfront and lush greenery. A traditional downtown atmosphere tracing back to the Edo era still remains in its inland area. With an excellent transportation system, you are never far from the action anywhere in Tokyo. The nearest train station is Monzen-nakacho Station at 10 minutes walking distance and the international airport at 22 minutes drive.
- Haneda Airport 12.9 miles
- Monzen-nakacho Station 0.43 miles
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Not very far from the happening places in Tokyo, this property is spread over three floors with a collection of studio apartments. Each apartment is fully-equipped and suitable for those looking for a good value apartment. The studios are spread over a size of 17.7 sqm and come with a private kitchenette. Compact but functional, it even comes with a study table so you can get your work done conveniently. The bedding is a double bed and fited with good quality linen.
For added convenience, you get free Wi-Fi and utilities too. A coin-operated washing machine is available in the adajacent building too.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.