La Grace Nippori 702 Serviced Apartments, Arakawa
Arakawa is a special ward in Tokyo that houses many unique attractions and sights of the city.
This popular and vibrant ward takes its name from the river, the Arakawa, though the Arakawa River does not run through or touch the ward. Its neighbours are the wards of Adachi, Kita, Bunkyo, Taito and Sumida, all of which have their own highlights and popular aspects that make being close to them a real treat for all kinds of travellers.
Ueno Park, one of Tokyo's many popular attractions is 15 min by foot.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 8.7miles
- Uguisudani Station 0.5 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
Looking for a serviced apartment in Tokyo? Then choose this elegant living space.
Inside the apartment, you will find the following amenities: high speed Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a double bed, 32inch TV, night table, a fully equipped kitchen and so much more. With all the necessary homely amenities taken care of, you can kick back and really enjoy the city, and have the perfect place to come home to at the end of each day.
Enquire now and get your short or long term stay booked with us.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.