Nakano II 201 Serviced Apartments, Numabukuro
You are only 8 minutes from Takadanobaba and 11 minutes away from Shinjuku (bicycle distance).
Numabukuro has a complete shopping Arcade with several supermarkets, drug stores, small home centres selling daily life items, and a variety of small restaurants and bars. A short walk from the house, Heiwa no Mori Koen (Woods of Peace Park) is a beautiful park that is open to the public with no admission fees. Pottery and other artefacts of life during the Yayoi period have been discovered in this park.
Takadanobaba Station with access to the JR Yamanote Line as well as the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line is just 3 stops from this location.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Takadanobaba miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Rice Cooker
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Nakano II is a 4 story guesthouse and apartment building nestled in a quiet residential area.
The guesthouse rooms are 8 private rooms on the ground floor and 7 on the 4th floor with 12 social apartments on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The guesthouse rooms on the 1st and 4th floors have kitchens, dining, living areas, showers and bathrooms on both floors.
Each apartment is equipped with a small kitchen and unit bath.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.