Roppongi-45146 Apartments, Minato
Tokyo is a must-see destination that business and leisure travellers will instantly fall in love with.
Roppongi is a lively entertainment district where locals and tourists mix in buzzing late-night bars and clubs. By day, the vast Roppongi Hills skyscraper complex draws foot traffic for its observation deck, designer fashion boutiques and the Mori Art Museum, with rotating exhibitions of international contemporary works. The nearby National Art Center is a sprawling gallery with a similar focus. You can also explore Glass Tea House - KOU-AN which is near the apartment.
The robust transport connections will get you around the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 12.9miles
- Roppongi Station 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
Looking for short term accommodation in Tokyo? Roppongi-45146 serviced apartments have sleek living spaces that are just perfect for you.
Conveniently located within a walking distance from Roppongi metro station, these cosy apartments feature all the modern amenities suitable to meet the needs for a comfortable stay. Studio apartments in this property offer complimentary broadband Wi-Fi, bedclothes, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, duster, hot water supply system, microwave oven, slippers etc. Perfect for any stay.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.