Sailor Fan Art Den Serviced Apartments, Osaka
A large port city and commercial centre on the Japanse island of Honshu, Osaka is an adventure for those that want a change from Tokyo.
The destination is famous for its modern architecture, nightlife, street food, Osaka Castle, cherry-blossom trees and Sumiyoshi-Taisha, one of Japan’s oldest Shinto shrines. Despite being no.2 to Tokyo, this is still a city that has much to offer leisure and business travellers.
Come and enjoy Osaka.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Nihonbashi Station miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Relax in an apartment that's been designed perfectly for kids and families.
This lovely apartment room has a wall with a concept character design: the perfect place to start your adventure in Osaka, Kansai, and beyond. We designed this apartment from the ground up, with you, the traveler, in mind. After all your exploration and adventures from the day, we are sure you'll love relaxing in this tranquil space. In the kitchen, you’ll find a range of utensils to cook yourself up some delicious cuisine
Likewise, the bathrooms are fully supplied with all the necessary amenities.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.