Naritaweg Serviced Apartment, Westerpark
Situated in Amsterdam, these apartments will more than deliver for any corporate or leisure traveller that’s in the city for a short or extended stay.
Located within 200 meters of the Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station, makes the apartments’ location great for both business and leisure guests that want to be in the centre and truly experience one of the greatest cities in Western Europe. No traveller will be disappointed by what the city offers.
As always, Amsterdam has more than enough transport networks to get you around the great city.
- Schiphol Airport 8.8miles
- Sloterdijk Train Station 0.1 miles
- Sloterdijk Underground Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Check out time: 1100 hrs
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Security deposit's required
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Check in time: 1500 hrs
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Bicycle available on request
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Bicycle available
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Games console: In reception area
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and sleek, these serviced apartments in Amsterdam deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Conveniently situated 200 metres from Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station, Amsterdam ID Aparthotel offers spacious and modern accommodation with free Wi-Fi. All apartments are bright and feature a modern décor with authentic Dutch elements. The apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, design furniture and a flat-screen TV. Guests are free to use shared facilities such as the lounge area, fitness and a sauna. Other facilities like a bar, secured parking and laundry facilities are offered.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.