Electronic City Residence
Electronic City, an important IT hub in Bengaluru, is home to major companies and auto-manufacturers. Thus guests can make a visit to showrooms like Volvo, Audi, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Volkswagen and Porsche.
Good restaurants and cafes adorn the area and are ideal for some leisure time. With an in-house restaurant and various other high-quality restaurants in the vicinity, the apartment helps you explore the diverse cuisine of Bengaluru with ease. The highway Hosur Road makes major landmarks and other significant places easily reachable. Gifted with great public transit, metro lines and base to a strong private taxi network, the area is well-connected to the rest of the City. Electronic City is packed with entertainment options like cinemas, malls, food-courts and supermarkets, there is much for the leisure traveller to enjoy. Close to various and renowned business centres, the vibrant area is an ideal place to stay for a corporate visit.
The nearest metro station from the apartment is Banashankari Metro Station. It will connect you to other neighbourhoods which have their own unique attractions.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||₹5100||₹5100||₹5100||₹5100||₹5100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kempegowda International Airport 30.3miles
- City Railway Station 10.5 miles
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Swimming pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Knife block
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Modern and elegant, our serviced apartments in Electronic City are offer the great combination of comfort and convenience for extended stays in Bengaluru.
Subdued colours, exquisite fabrics and an attention to detail are highlights of these one-bedroom apartments. Also included are an elegant sitting lounge area, contemporary bedroom is designed with a king bed, complimentary Wi-Fi access, a private balcony, a fully equipped kitchenette and a structured dining area, All in all, you’ll have all the homely the features required for a successful stay. Shared comforts of the property include a fitness centre and the swimming pool - perfect for those that want to stay in shape. The presence of an in-house restaurant ensures guests will not have to travel far to eat. Finally, there is access to a lift and a secure entry system for added comfort and security.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding Bangalore serviced apartments.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.