Koramangala is renowned for its sophistication. Situated in the South-Eastern part of the city, Koramangala is well connected to all other parts of the city by various modes of transport. City buses and private cabs are readily available. With tree-lined boulevards, wide roads and a lot of restaurants, bistros, departmental and convenience stores, the area exudes chic urban living.
With proximity to Electronic City- the Silicon Valley of Bangalore- Koramangala is popular with corporate travellers. Koramangala is well connected to major roads such as the ‘Intermediate Ring Road’ which links the district to the International Airport of Bangalore. Not only this, but the locality is also preferred as it houses some of the biggest Educational Institutions of the city like – St. John’s Medical College, Christ University and the famed Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru 30.3miles
- Indiranagar 7.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This beautiful serviced apartment in Bangalore will become an instant favourite due to its vibrant décor and peaceful ambiance. The apartment comes with all modern amenities including, but not limited to, an LED TV with cable, high-speed Wi-Fi and a stereo. The highlight of this four-star apartment is a spacious balcony, which offers a serene space in which guests can relax whilst taking in the views of the city. The kitchen, stylishly finished, contains all of the necessary appliances and utensils for self-contained living.
This apartment has a beautiful master-bedroom with a large king-size bed- there is, additionally, ample storage space due to the large wardrobe. There is a single bathroom in the apartment which is well-maintained. The apartment building has a meeting-convention room as well as a restaurant and a lounge area. Additionally, the apartment is cleaned on a regular basis throughout your stay.
The apartment is located in the elegant neighbourhood of Koramangala, in the city of Bangalore. Commuting to other parts of the city is simple as the apartment is only minutes away from the Indiranagar train station. Apart from the train, there are various other modes of transport which can be easily availed.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have regarding apartments in Koramangala.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.