Marathahalli Apartment in Bangalore
A far cry from its modest beginnings as a sleepy fishing-village on the outskirts of Bangalore, Marathahalli has flourished to become one of the most self-sufficient areas.
Following the IT boom, the area has seen drastic growth and infrastructural opportunities. The area has access to the Outer Ring Road, that connects it to the Metropolitan and various places there. A number of independent shops, shopping malls, supermarkets and general stores can be easily located within the area. It is easy to reach out to both business and leisure opportunities from and in Marathahalli. Apart from general stores and basic services within reach, a number of leisure options can be found in the area. Kalamandir, Brand factory, Innovative Multiplex (Cinema), Tabla, Absolute Barbeque and Maria are amongst the few places to spend some free time in Marathahalli.
The nearest metro station in the area is the Swami Vivekananda Metro Station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||₹6237||₹6237||₹6237||₹6237|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||₹11088||₹11088||₹11088||₹11088|
|3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms||N/A||₹12474||₹12474||₹12474||₹12474|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru 30.3miles
- Swamy Vivekananda Metro Station 7.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These sleek and elegant serviced apartments in Bangalore are ideal for business and leisure stays in the exotic city. Located close to some of the world’s biggest companies (LG, Accenture, Deloitte, Dell and HSBC to name but a few), they tick all the boxes.
Inside you will find all the captivating features that make serviced apartments so popular. A cosy bedroom with double-bed and white linen is a welcome haven after a busy day. Relax in the lounge area in front of the LCD TV and catch-up with local news after putting something together in the fully equipped kitchenette. Space has been cleverly utilised to create a relaxing atmosphere. Communal services are equally impressive – including a complimentary Indian breakfast, Gym as well as banquet and meeting facilities. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.