Facts About Lincoln Park
Considering the expansive set of experiences and rich history that this gem of Illinois enjoys from art to literature, a few facts that can add a lot of excitement to your trip here include:
- The namesake Lincoln Park is spread in a stunning 1,208 acres of green land in its most gorgeous form.
- From a conservatory to a fun Zoo, and endless museums to tease your art buds, Lincoln Park has so much to offer.
- Known for its statuary, it is often referred to as the famous “Chicago's outdoor Statuary Hall”.
- The Lincoln statue dates back decades and was restored in its present form in 1989.
- The Lincoln Park Conservatory dates back to 1890.
- W.B Yeats found his inspiration in Lincoln Park in 1969.
Weather in Lincoln Park
With more cloudy weather all year long, the average temperature ranges between 20°F to 83°F. With warm summers from May and freezing winters from December, the best time of the year to enjoy Lincoln Park is between June to August.