Furnished Apartments in Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park Serviced Apartments for Rent
Lincoln Park enjoys a lot of popularity among travelers picking Chicago for an elaborate vacation or a sophisticated work trip. The advantage of getting a fully furnished rental that comes with a ready kitchen and utmost security plus comfort has been appealing to travelers who like hassle-free vacations for over a decade now. With a lot of bustle and variety in terms of both restaurants and various forms of art, no wonder Lincoln Park is such a sought-after hub among travelers. With an exclusive portfolio of furnished apartments in Lincoln Park ready to move in, we are thrilled to make Chicago memorable for you.
Some of Our Top Furnished Apartments in Lincoln Park are:
- North Lincoln Park West #715 Apartment
- North Clark Street Apartment #1609
- North Halsted Street #1706 Apartment
All of our furnished apartments in Lincoln Park come equipped with all possible range of amenities, comforts, and irresistible features that can give luxury hotels a very tough competition. With the elimination of all the hefty paperwork of rentals and unfairly high prices of luxury hotels, our top serviced apartment picks in Lincoln Park give you the perfect middle ground to trust your stay with.
Where to Stay in Lincoln Park
With high-end retailers, historic churches, lots of sophisticated restaurants, and a lush green vibe full of red brick buildings, Lincoln Park is a very loved part of Chicago. While in Lincoln Park, you can expect to be greeted by top theatres, diverse art, and music clubs, and a lot more in most parts of the area. If ethnic restaurants are your thing and you have a sweet tooth, Clark Street is a great neighbourhood to consider. Armitage Avenue is bliss when it comes to high-end boutiques and tree-lined surroundings. No matter where you stay, the entire neighbourhood is just 15 minutes away from the very popular primary business center called Loop.
Currently, we don't have any apartment for your selected location visible on the website. However, if you fill in the enquiry form, we can get back to you with options.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Chicago
- How many serviced apartments are available for booking in Lincoln Park Chicago ?
There are over 47 serviced apartments in Lincoln Park Chicago with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
- What are the most popular luxury serviced apartments in Lincoln Park Chicago?
The best 5 and 4 star serviced apartments in Lincoln Park Chicago are
- What is the price range of serviced apartments available in Lincoln Park Chicago?
Prices start from £85 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price. Book Now .
- What offers are currently available for booking serviced apartments in Lincoln Park Chicago on TheSqua.re?
To see a selection of Lincoln Park Chicago offers, please visit our offers and coupon page .
- How do I search for the best serviced apartments in Lincoln Park Chicago on TheSqua.re?
Choose a part of Lincoln Park Chicago you want to visit and search for the perfect stay for you using our easy search tool. Begin your search here .
- Do Lincoln Park Chicago serviced apartments provide breakfast, gym & other extra services?
Some of the apartment buildings in Lincoln Park Chicago will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
- Can I have guests in a Lincoln Park Chicago serviced apartment?
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Lincoln Park Chicago.
- Why is staying in a serviced apartment in Lincoln Park Chicago better than a hotel?
Serviced apartments in Lincoln Park Chicago have all the features of home, are centrally located and have other astounding attributes that make them better than hotels, as covered here.
You may also be interested in
Facts About Lincoln Park
Considering the expansive set of experiences and rich history that this gem of Illinois enjoys from art to literature, a few facts that can add a lot of excitement to your trip here include:
- The namesake Lincoln Park is spread in a stunning 1,208 acres of green land in its most gorgeous form.
- From a conservatory to a fun Zoo, and endless museums to tease your art buds, Lincoln Park has so much to offer.
- Known for its statuary, it is often referred to as the famous “Chicago's outdoor Statuary Hall”.
- The Lincoln statue dates back decades and was restored in its present form in 1989.
- The Lincoln Park Conservatory dates back to 1890.
- W.B Yeats found his inspiration in Lincoln Park in 1969.
Weather in Lincoln Park
With more cloudy weather all year long, the average temperature ranges between 20°F to 83°F. With warm summers from May and freezing winters from December, the best time of the year to enjoy Lincoln Park is between June to August.